The Operations Administrator facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Assists VP-Service Delivery with various tasks
- Reports to VP-Service Delivery
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for Directors
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings
- Manages Implementation process from an administrative perspective
- Schedules and convenes Implementation meetings
- Assist Operations in preparation of documents to include PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Validates work ticket closures monthly to expedite financial reports
- Review and approve/reject supply orders
- Liaison with finance, sales and product teams on corporate initiatives
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bi-lingual preferred
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
FLSA Status: Exempt
EEO Class Code: Professional
Encompass is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.